"Completely unexplainable success is far preferable to sophisticated reasons for failure"
~Reverend Zesty

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Programming on The Erb

The Erb is an ever evolving entity and what you hear today can be entirely different from the programming you will hear a month from now. I will interject more of my own podcasts as well as the work of others that I find worthy.

The genres I will be featuring are comedy, paranormal, wrestling, crimes and punishment and personal achievement. I am revamping old shows and characters that I developed such as The Debtonator and Fed Up American and I will also be developing new content with Reverend Zesty.

The latest original creations are two daily shows. The first is Morning Motivation which can be heard at 7AM CST. The show features the likes of Tony Robbins and others. (Tony is my favorite. Can you tell?) The second show is titled Marijuana Happy Hour and it can aptly be heard at 4:20 every afternoon.

Other shows include Beyond Reality Radio with Jason Hawes of Ghosthunters, The Sarcastic Seniors, The Married Man Show, The Joe Rogan Experience and The Stone Cold Podcast. This week Steve interviews Lucha Underground superstar Vampiro! DO NOT miss this episode.

I'm always looking to meet the needs of my audience and if you have any programming suggestions, drop me an email at themightyerb@gmail.com and I'll do my best to meet your needs. (Cash donations can speed the process up a bit)

We're also going to be shooting some video and I will let you know more about that in a later post.

Be sure to show your love and support for Intellectual Coitus content by visiting The Marketplace located here.

Until next time!!!

Peace!




No comments:

Post a Comment