"Completely unexplainable success is far preferable to sophisticated reasons for failure"
~Reverend Zesty

Monday, March 2, 2015

Marijuana and Me - A Love Story

Can someone please tell me how this is even a topic of discussion still.  A law born of racism, marijuana prohibition has been the destroyer of lives since its inception in the 30 bringing us the wonderful folks of the Federal Bureau of Narcotics and their poster boy Harry J. Anslinger.

Prohibition of a plant.

What is it about this innocent enough looking and rather pretty flower scares so many lawmakers? Its rather obvious that marijuana consumption is nothing new and I would venture to conservatively guess that 3 out of 5 people in America actively smoke marijuana or at least used to and could give a fuck about who smokes it now.

So what’s the problem?

How could anyone reasonably put this in the same classification as heroin, cocaine and meth? I’m thinking that someone’s not doing their homework. I’m think that if a government is elected by the people and for the people yet fail to provide the public what they want, well, some people need to be replaced by people that will.

I have seen great strides in recent years, surely making more progress than I thought I would see in my lifetime, but it needs to happen faster for me. After all, I sure as hell am not getting younger with each tick of the clock and I would like to enjoy it without the added benefit of diapers and dementia.

And I hear what you’re screaming, relax I’m not deaf, I KNOW there are some states I can go to where it IS legal and I have seriously been looking at Colorado. If I’m gonna pull the trigger on THAT one, Reverend Zesty needs to start having some pay days. It seems freedom isnt really free.

It’s hard for the public to take seriously a law that says marijuana and heroin have exactly the same “high potential for abuse,” since that ignores the vastly more addictive power of narcotics, which have destroyed the lives of millions of people around the world.

So I will continue to be a criminal in the eye's of law enforcement, even though they seem to have issues of their own as evidenced by this video.


Cop rolls a kid for a quarter, goes home and makes pot brownies and freaks the fuck out because he ate too many of them. Fuckin' rookie. PROVING that people even in revenue - I mean LAW enforcement have no clue what marijuana is, does and how it works. EDUCATE yourselves. END MARIJUANA PROHIBITION NOW!

*******

Speaking of the police...In light of events that continue across America regarding unarmed citizens being murdered by trigger happy cops, I have been offering a book that I wrote a few years back called: "To Serve and Protect? - MY ASS!" Im offering it up FREE of charge to all my Rev Heads. STAY SAFE folks. BE SMART!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment