"Completely unexplainable success is far preferable to sophisticated reasons for failure"
~Reverend Zesty

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Facebook

Pictures of food in various stages of digestion, pot smoking, being drunk, failed attempts at being sexy and your idiot moron children. These are a few of the things that greet me every god damn morning when I flip on my computer.

Not only that I am assaulted by posts that people just had to share about how good their God is for giving them another day of life. I wonder how people that didn't feel about your God. Why does He like YOU better that the recently dearly departed?

Oh and don't get me started on all the political shit. Two sides pointing fingers at the other, pretty much hurling the same garbage at each other that they been slinging since the 18th century. These political junkies NEVER grow or evolve or progress because they are retarded by their prejudice and bigotry of the other side.

Then there are the home based biz op's that are everywhere. Everyone has the greatest "deal" to grace the planet where you can retire in a week with a million dollar residual monthly income without ever working and from the comfort of your pajamas.

But I don't mind pictures of your dogs though. Those are okay. Unless you are one of those sick PETA animal abuse fuckers that have countless pictures of bruised, broken and beaten dogs. Then you can just keep that shit to yourself.

Its also okay if I am the one posting the things that I despise. Things like what I ate or my political and religious opinions. Since I am the one that has all the answers, it is only my opinion that matters. The sooner you realize that its all about me and that I'm right and you're always wrong, the less stress you will feel when I call you out publicly to ridicule your opinion.

And by the way, quit making a fool of yourself by threatening to beat me up or hunt me down and kill me. We all know its nothing but a meaningless, useless, empty and childlike tantrum threat that only serves to make you look like a complete retard.


Just know that just because we are Facebook friends, that doesn't mean that we have to agree on every aspect of life. You have your ideals and so do I as do the rest of the world. You are going to encounter someone that does not share your zest and zeal on certain issues. Quit being a self righteous dick sniffer and know that I just don't care.

Leave any comments and have a damn beer!

Beer Tubes

1 comment: