"Completely unexplainable success is far preferable to sophisticated reasons for failure"
~Reverend Zesty

Sunday, January 25, 2015

My Brain Hurts

I just read an article saying that over 80 million people in America believe that God will decide who wins The Superbowl. I swear just when I start having just a wee bit of faith in my fellow primates I see shit like this.

My head hurts.

A few days ago I read another story. One equally as ridiculous but this one featured a man and his family that missed their flight only to learn that that flight hd crashed killing everyone on board. You know, a real feel good story. This man proceeded to thank his God proclaiming what a loving God He was.

I was left wondering what those that perished would have thought of that statement.

Doing research for the upcoming podcast and video I was entertained by snake handlers, lunatics in spirit and goofy ass preachers, so mr brain is about to ooze out of my left ear. Maybe I'll try watching some television. Maybe not.


It's almost as if I have a "stupid" magnet where it just seems wherever I go the stupid people follow me like The Pied Pipers mice. I think maybe I should become a Republican, but that would only be for laughs.

So I need to start recharging the ole batteries and start pumping in some educational, motivational and positive things to entertain me. As luck would have it The Royal Rumble is on tonight. What better way to get back on track than some WWE.

So check out my podcast, Intellectual Coitus by hitting the banner below. Leave me a comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic





1 comment:

  1. I like your banner Reverend Zesty. Makes it easy to listen to all of your shows.

    ReplyDelete