"Completely unexplainable success is far preferable to sophisticated reasons for failure"
~Reverend Zesty

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Coming Home

I will be hosting the Intellectual Coitus podcast with Blog Talk Radio again. The reason for this is because they offer more bang for the buck and is simple to use. I also have the ability to take calls if I so desire in the future.

My first show on the BTR network will be Thursday at 3PM CST, however you can listen and/or download anytime. Intellectual Coitus on Blog Talk Radio

I am excited about this project and your feedback is greatly appreciated. My email address is revzesty@gmail.com

Also I IMPLORE YOU to sign up for my monthly eZine that debut's with the February issue. 



1 comment:

  1. REverend Zesty...thoroughly enjoyed your post! Wanted to mention a couple of things:

    - an fyi (...the IC FB page got my attention... I found my way to the blog )
    - love your irreverent style man! You're definitely an equal-oppurtunity "thrash master", but wtf - THEY Deserve it... the d---hbags! Keep shooting straight, pard'ner.
    - your instructional "teaching" session brought great wisdom and a higher understanding (pun intended)
    Many Thinks, dear Rev Zesty.... I feel enllightened now! (or maybe it's just a little higher)...did I say that already? :P

    ReplyDelete