"Completely unexplainable success is far preferable to sophisticated reasons for failure"
~Reverend Zesty

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The Things Some People Do With Their Genitals

Primitive people have used scarification and other body modifications to define tribal membership for as long as history records. But genital mutilation allowed our ancestors several additional perks—if you want to call them that.

Infant circumcision serves as a sign of tribal membership in Jews, but circumcision also serves to test the commitment of adult converts. In one Bible story, a chieftain agrees to convert and submit his clan to the procedure as a show of commitment to a peace treaty.

This story didn't end all that well because while the men lie incapacitated with pieces of their dick's cut off, the entire tribe is then wiped out by the Israelites.

In Islam, painful male circumcision serves as a rite of passage into manhood and serves as an initiation into a powerful club. By contrast, in some Muslim cultures cutting away or burning the female clitoris and labia ritually establishes the submission of women by reducing sexual arousal. An estimated 2 million girls annually are subjected to this procedure to this day, with consequences including hemorrhage, infection, painful urination and death.

Remember Marshall Applewhite? He was the crazy ass cult leader that convinced his followers to cut off their sex sabers and drink poison awaiting the arrival of Comet Hale-Bop.

What is it about religion that prompts people to destroy and mutilate their genitalia?

But I really don't blame religion entirely. After all, people have brains, people have choices and unless you have a fucking gun stuck to the side of your head, we have free will. People are destroying their sex parts intentionally. Why?

The answer is way too complex for me to think about right now or to even give a shit. Whenever I try to make sense of nonsense I get all worked up. My blood pressure escalates, my head turns all re and I feel my sphincter pucker.

What fascinates me though is not so much the actual act but the events leading up to it. That's far more interesting. The subtle mind control, Jedi-like in nature. I get the fact that people feel a need to belong to something or somewhere, but if I was involved with ANY organization, church, club, family, temple, abbey, sanctuary or basilica that told me to mangle my meat, I would say ADIOS MUCHACHA and run like I was being chased by the cops.

The closest I ever came was when I was much younger, when sex ruled and occupied every waking moment of my life. I explored fetishism, it seemed to be all the rage. I've seen it in Hustler (who doesn't love Larry Flint) But I was looking more at rubber masks, ball gags, blow up dolls and spiked dildos.



Then I thought maybe a swingers club. That would be fun. All those chicks, going crazy, hungry for my knob but you have to become a member and MY member just didn't "measure up, if you smell what I'm cookin'. So my girlfriend suggested Tantric sex, a blending of sex and spirituality, but you have to practically be a fucking Gumby doll to do it. I slipped a disk in my back trying to blow myself, so that was the end of that.

I didn't like bondage (I have trust issues) and I discovered I didn't enjoy S&M either. Whips and chains, hooks and clamps caused WAY too much pain, I might as well have stuck with another one of my ex girls suggestion and get my dick pierced. (not just a Prince Albert but she wanted me to get an Iron Cross - fucking psycho bitch) and being gay just aint my way (but I DO enjoy their bars)

Turns out I'm just not into self mutilation. I know, I'm a freak right? I must face the fact that perversions are just not my scene so if its all the same to you, I'll just stay home and jerk myself off.

728x90 Make Her Smile Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment