"Completely unexplainable success is far preferable to sophisticated reasons for failure"
~Reverend Zesty

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The Eve of a New Show

I dont think people realize that I put my heart and soul into making these podcasts. I'm not bitching about it, I'm doing something that I love doing.

Bitching. Making people laugh (hopefully) by making an ass of myself.

The foul mouthed agnostic preacher, Reverend Zesty.

But the reason I do this is to draw attention to what I take serious. The Provenance Project. Pretty weighty undertaking but I want to build a database/directory of nationwide community resources for those in need, generally low income folks looking for a helping hand or maybe some guidance through The Compass Program. A mentorship program to help guide people to a certain life's destination.

To help fund these programs, partial profits from the proceeds of my beginning merchandising efforts will help build this into something magical.

Intellectual Coitus and Reverend Zesty Merchandise

Intellectual Coitus Limited Edition Commemorative T-Shirt

Can you see my dream of where I want to take this? For more details or information on how you can join me in my efforts to change our piece of the world email RevZesty@gmail.com

THANK YOU for listening to the show and your support. Without you guys I would just be talking to myself


1 comment: